Skip to main content

Amiche

Team credits

photographer: Timo Kerber

stylist: David Evans

make up: Theresa Davies using NYX professional make up

hair: Yoshitaka Miyazaki using Bumble & Bumble

About the project

Whilst I was on a trip for Vogue Italia in the region Puglia / Trani last autumn I met a fantastic group of women. These women call themselves “IL RAGGIO VERDE” (“THE GREEN RAY”) and they run a foundation that helps and supports women going through breast cancer, whether it’s psychological help, yoga session, nutritional advise or in some cases financially, these women have formed a strong bond that thrives on positivity and strength. When I met these special ladies they asked if I would consider taking a portrait of them in a way I shoot my models, they wanted to have fun, be colourful and strong, so myself and team who have all been effected by cancer in some form created a small project kindly supported by Vogue Italia to highlight this foundation and for the women to have fun and feel empowered. For more information on ASSOCIAZIONE IL RAGGIO VERDE contact - associazioneraggi- overdeonlus@gmail.com



from Articles https://ift.tt/2DmJHHH

Comments