21 Sneakers That Will Replace Every Other Shoe in Your Closet

When in doubt, grab a pair of sneakers. There's perhaps no more versatile shoe than sneakers. When I travel, I have to bring a pair of casual sneakers that I can wear day and night, with everything from dresses to jeans. If I don't have them, my suitcase isn't fully packed, and in the Summer, when I'm walking around the city, I practically never take them off.

This season, my sneaker collection could use a little upgrade. I'm in the market for cute white pairs, chunky dad sneakers, and even animal prints. Plus, a couple of bright colors never hurt anyone. If you're looking to up your shoe game this season, do it with a pair of comfortable, casual sneakers. Your wardrobe will definitely thank you for it.



from POPSUGAR Fashion http://bit.ly/2wsBYEI

Comments