If You're an Aritzia Shopper, Add These 8 Stores to Your Repertoire

I never shopped at Aritzia until I moved to New York, but once I started, it became very difficult for me to stop. I learned about the brand when my roommate started receiving more packages than I could count, and once I saw the cute basics and fun dresses, I was hooked. If you love Aritzia as much as I do but want to branch out, try shopping these eight stores - because when the right pieces come along, there's magically a little more room in your closet.

The great part about Aritzia is that it's a one-stop shop for everything. Whether you want minimalist swimsuits, comfortable dresses, or high-quality jeans, these are the styles worth shopping. We love that there are so many great picks under $100, and there are styles that are appropriate for everything. If you have a weekend brunch with your friends coming up, a summer party you want to look your best for, or a day spent at the beach, you can find high-quality clothes at affordable prices that will make you feel cool and current. Keep on reading to shop our selects!



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/VsANEJ1

Comments