Colorful Beaded Necklaces Are Poised to Be One of Spring's Top Accessory Trends

I'm not a big jewelry wearer in my everyday life, and if I do wear something, it's usually very dainty and gold. That's why I was surprised when I saw all the colorful beaded jewelry that's been popping up this spring, and even more surprised that I wanted to wear it. Colorful jewelry feels joyful and whimsical, and it's exactly what I need right about now. If you feel the same way, you've got to shop these nine picks.

Whether you want something that's small and easy to layer, more statement making, or even something personalized, you've got to check out these necklaces ASAP. There are also lots of affordable options, which you know we love. Keep on reading to shop our selects, and happy summer!



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/g8DAKEB

Comments