If You're an Aritzia Shopper, Add These 8 Stores to Your Repertoire

I never shopped at Aritzia until I moved to New York, but once I started, it became very difficult for me to stop. I learned about the brand when my roommate started receiving more packages than I could count, and once I saw the cute basics and fun dresses, I was hooked. If you love Aritzia as much as I do but want to branch out, try shopping at these eight stores - because when the right pieces come along, they're bound to add a little more magic to your closet.

What makes Aritzia so unique and popular is that it's a one-stop shop for everything, whether you want minimalist and flattering swimsuits, casual dresses, or high-quality, comfortable jeans. We found some great brands offering affordable, quality picks with similar styles that are appropriate for everything - from going to the office or attending a wedding. If you have a weekend brunch with friends coming up, a party you want to look your best for, or are dreaming of a day spent at the beach, we uncovered stores with high-quality clothes that resemble the vibe of Aritzia.

Keep reading to shop our top picks that will make you feel cool and on-trend.

- Additional reporting by India Yaffe



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/idRWUXw

Comments