Our Shopping Pro Picks the 11 Coolest New Fashion Finds For May

I've got the best job on earth: I shop for the hottest products on the web. And while I hunt down the buzziest must haves for POPSUGAR readers, I find quite a few things along the way for myself. This May, I'm loving printed dresses, unique sneakers, and playful statement earrings. With summer fast approaching, there's no shortage of airy fabrics and colorful patterns in the new-arrivals sections of my favorite sites.

If you've ever been curious about what shopping editors regularly covet, now's the time to see for yourself. From the latest pink satin clogs from Sleeper to a fabulous cotton dress from Hill House Home, there's so much to be excited about. Take a look at these enticing items, and treat yourself to a few goodies.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/COKPli6

Comments