These 25 Gifts Spark Joy - They're So Colorful and Pretty to Look At

Allow me to praise my love of color for a bit. As a self-proclaimed fashion maximalist and someone who believes in color psychology, I find joy and creative inspiration in mixing my well-liked, vibrant pieces together. There's nothing like a splash of pistachio green in the form of a bright red mini bag, a scenic sweater or a striking cutout dress to cheer me up. Fashion has always been about the energy of clothes for me.

You probably know a friend who's regularly spotting something colorful. Whether it's a square-neck top or simple stud earrings, their looks often catch your eyes. I've curated some lively fashion gifts to indulge their sartorial experiments. Expect fiery red dresses, eye-catching sweaters, and a stunning brown leather skirt.



from POPSUGAR Fashion https://ift.tt/3gx9sI1

Comments